Harry and Meghan's new documentary will contain 'strong attacks on the Royal Family'

Date:


An expert has warned that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new documentary will likely see a series of “strong attacks” on the Royal Family after the release of the first two trailers. Their new series officially launches on December 8 with the series promising to reveal the other side of Harry and Meghan’s high-profile love story. But after the release of two snippets showing clips from the documentary, fans are concerned what impact the release could have on other members of the family.

Speaking to the Express, Richard Fitzwilliams, a royal expert, said the trailers gave an insight into the “strong attacks” that the documentary will make on the family.

He said: “The latest trailer seemed to me to indicate that the forthcoming docuseries will contain strong attacks on the Royal Family.

“The image of Catherine in the first trailer was when the Cambridges and Sussexes appeared hostile to each other at the Commonwealth Service in Westminster Abbey in 2020.

“In the second trailer, the only live footage of her is when she appears on the balcony of Buckingham Palace as part of the ‘hierarchical’ Royal Family.

“We don’t know how she will be treated in the docuseries. The royal family obviously won’t come out of it well, but what they can do about it appears at the moment to be very limited.”

The series so far has divided viewers, with strong views being aired in the run-up to its release.

In the latest trailer, Harry is heard saying how “there is a hierarchy in the family” and there is a “planting of stories”.

Interviewees in the series speak out on the “war against Meghan” following the couple’s high-profile marriage.

READ MORE: Meghan and Harry’s Netflix trailer ‘debunked’ over misleading shots

The latest backlash comes from TV host Piers Morgan, who accused Harry of “using his mum’s death” to promote the series.

Speaking on his show Piers Morgan Uncensored, the TalkTV host said: “As for the shameful comparisons to Princess Diana, I remember Prince Harry being very, very angry about the media exploiting his mother for commercial gain.

“Yet what has he done with this Netflix series? He’s used his mother to sell it.

“Could there be a more grotesque exploitation or a more hypocritical one than him using his dead mother’s imagery to get sympathy for himself again, as a great victim in this world?”



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related

Missing mother Nicole Bulley's daughters heartbroken after father told them 'Mummy's lost'

The partner of missing Lancashire woman Nicola Bulley...

Nigel Farage slams Boris Johnson and Tories for making 'terrible mess' of Brexit

This week marks the three-year anniversary since Britain...

Musk reverses Norfolk charity Twitter ban after 'ironic' woodcock controversy

Elon Musk has reversed the ban of a...

Chicago PD’s Benjamin Levy Aguilar leaves Kelly Clarkson close to tears with career story

Torres first appeared on Chicago PD during season...