News

Quick-thinking mother saves her toddler from choking to death


Why EVERY parent should be trained in first aid: Quick-thinking mother saves her toddler from choking to death as family’s quiet night in turns deadly

  • A quick-thinking mother has been captured saving her toddler from choking
  • A family of five was seen on CCTV footage watching TV in their lounge room
  • The toddler sitting on the floor appeared to put something in his mouth 
  • His mother quickly stood up and lent him over while tapping his back 

A quick-thinking mother has been captured saving her toddler’s life after he started choking.

A family of five was seen on home security vision watching television in their living room when the toddler, who was sitting on the floor, appeared to put something in his mouth.  

The boy then put his hands over his mouth, and within seconds the mother sprang into action.

A family of five was seen on home security vision watching television in their living room when the toddler, who was sitting on the floor, appeared to put something in his mouth

A family of five was seen on home security vision watching television in their living room when the toddler, who was sitting on the floor, appeared to put something in his mouth

His mother quickly stood up from her seat and bent him over while tapping his back

His mother quickly stood up from her seat and bent him over while tapping his back

His mother quickly stood up from her seat and bent him over while tapping his back.

The object was then released from the boy’s mouth and he stopped choking.  

Tiny Hearts Education, an organisation that provides first aid courses, shared the video as a warning to parents about the dangers of kids choking.

‘Because this Mama knew basic first aid, she could spring into action and be the hero her child needed,’ Tiny Hearts Education wrote.

‘Because this Mama knew basic first aid, she can tuck her little one into bed tonight, safe and sound.’

Tiny Hearts Education urges all parents to make the decision to learn first aid ‘before “real life” happens, before it’s too late’.

‘Don’t let yourself be the parent who regrets not knowing what to do if the unthinkable happens,’ the organisation said.

Tiny Hearts Education, an organisation that provides first aid courses, shared the video as a warning to parents about the dangers of kids choking

Tiny Hearts Education, an organisation that provides first aid courses, shared the video as a warning to parents about the dangers of kids choking

Advertisement

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button