— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission
Black Friday sales are in full swing. If the thought of staying inside this holiday season and streaming your favorite show sounds cozy, we’re right there with you. Score blockbuster savings on a brand new TV right now so you can binge shows from Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max and other streaming services, all of which have deals going on this week. We’ve found some fantastic Black Friday TV discounts on quality panels from LG, Samsung, TCL and more, like $400 off one of the best Samsung TVs of the year.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Update 8:32AM EST: With Black Friday upon us we are tracking all of the best TV deals from major retailers. We’re updating this post live throughout the day and will note any major changes to prices or availability as they happen. -Michael Desjardin, Reviewed
►Black Friday 2022 is here: Shop the best 135+ Black Friday deals right now
►Where should you shop on Black Friday? The guide to Black Friday sales—the best deals from 105 retailers
The 5 best Black Friday TV deals
Our favorite deals on Sony, Samsung, LG, and TCL TVs right now
- Samsung S95B Quantum HDR OLED 4K UHD Smart TV at Crutchfield from $1,447.99 (Save $750 to $891)
- Samsung 55-Inch Class QN90B Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV at Samsung for $1,299.99 (Save $400)
- LG 55-Inch OLED C1 Series Alexa Built-In 4K Smart TV at Amazon from $1,289 (Save $210.99)
- Sony 65-Inch A95K QD-OLED TV at Amazon for $2,998 (Save $1,001.99)
- TCL 65-Inch Class 5-Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV (2021) at Best Buy for $499.99 (Save $100)
Walmart Black Friday TV deals
Save on a bunch of sizes from Hisense, Vizio, and TCL
Walmart has some rollbacks on quality screens right now. The TCL 4-Series is highly ranked in our best TVs under $500 guide for its 4K resolution and HDR compatibility, creating solid image quality for your favorite shows and movies. Walmart has the 43-inch model for a $40 price cut at $218.
Best Buy Black Friday TV deals
Find savings on TVs from LG, TCL, Hisense, and Samsung
This Black Friday, Best Buy has some of our favorite budget TVs on sale, including the TCL 5-Series with built-in Roku. It’s a smart, user-friendly streaming platform that makes it easy and affordable to have a Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Disney+ experience wherever you plunk down a TV. If the Android smart platform is more your speed, the Hisense U6G is 30% off at $384.99, and gets you premium performance for a wallet-friendly price.
Amazon Black Friday TV deals
Save hundreds on 4K QLED and OLED TVs
Amazon has deals on some of our favorite TVs, including the Hisense U7H, our pick for the best gaming TV for shoppers on a budget. The U7H gets incredibly bright for its class and offers a useful array of gaming features. Right now, Amazon has it on sale in its 65-inch size for just $698—over $350 off its original price.
Even more Black Friday TV deals
TV deals at B&H Photo, Crutchfield and Samsung
Black Friday TV deals aren’t limited to Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. There are some excellent deals to be had at B&H Photo, Samsung and Crutchfield, including on the phenomenal Samsung S95B that is one of two OLED TVs that use quantum dot technology for superior contrast and color.
Black Friday 2022: Shopping guide
- Black Friday: 135+ deals from Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more
- Black Friday sales: 105+ best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: 100+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Apple, Samsung and more
- Target Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday sale: Shop markdowns on GE, DeWalt and Samsung
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: 70+ deals on Calvin Klein, Kate Spade and more
- Samsung Black Friday sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday sale: 60+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on AirPods, MacBooks, Apple Watches
- Black Friday toy deals: 100+ best deals on LEGO, Melissa & Doug, shopDisney
- Black Friday appliance deals: Score new appliances for less by Samsung, LG
- Black Friday laptop deals: 45+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar, Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday sales start?
Tons of Black Friday 2022 sales live as we speak. Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first early Black Friday sales begin in mid-October.
With ongoing supply chain issues, stores are starting their sales sooner and ending them later. Today you can shop for tons of early Black Friday deals at Amazon, Best Buy and Samsung.
What are the best Black Friday TV deals?
During Black Friday 2022, you can score on a wide variety of TVs from the biggest retailers around. For instance, at Amazon you can grab a HD TV for less than $150 with the Hisense A4 Series TV. Amazon also has the LG 55-Inch OLED C1 Series TV for about $211 off, knocking the original $1,499.99 price down to $1,289. In terms of Black Friday TV deals, this is just the tip of the iceberg, so shop these elite discounts now while you can.
Are Black Friday deals worth it?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, and it’s all because of the deals. In preparation for the holiday season, products at retailers across the country and across the web are sold at deep discounts, and not just on older models. Black Friday deals on recent releases might not be as deep as tried-and-true models, but you’ll still be able to find great deals.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some deals stick around through the end of the following week.
Are TV deals better on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
TV deals are appearing all throughout Black Friday week. They started on November 21 and will continue all through Cyber Monday on November 28. A choice deal on a top TV could show up at any time, so keep an eye on all of our Black Friday 2022 posts for the most up to date information around.
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.